Friday, August 23, 2013

LL Blog Reader Wins Miss West Africa Nigeria

Yay she is a reader of the blog who is now a beauty queen. We making beauty queens you know, lol. Big congrats to her. Read the mail she sent me below.

Ladun dear! I have been crowned o! Hehe its me o. Ur commentator! U helped me in posting my pics & told ur readers to like my pics for face of peace africa! Sometime last year, can u remember? I made it top 5 though. And after that i competed for another one but left due to harrasement.

To cut my story short I competed for another one again( always wanted to be a beauty queen since I was a kid) on d 17th of this month and I was crowned miss west africa nigeria!

Am Emmanuel adekemi, a computer science graduate of federal university of technology akure,from ondo state.
I was crowned miss west africa nigeria at grand hotel asaba on the 17th of august,I will represent nigeria at the miss west africa international pageant! the pageant was organised by d sinatra entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment